Monday 23 February 2015

Glam Glow Thirstycleanse Daily Treatment Cleanser

Welcome to today's review on Glam Glow Thirstycleanse Daily Treatment Cleanser which is a hydrating mud to foam cleanser. It smells like the Glam Glow Thirsty Mud Hydrating Treatment, which I love.  I had been looking for a new hydrating cleanser to try for the rest of the winter and decided to give this on a go. Some key ingredients that the cleanser contains are; Rare Brazilian Yellow Clay, Pure Green Coconut Water, Olive Milk, South Pacific Plumeria Flower Blossom Extract, TEAOXI Olive Leaf Powder and Indian Gooseberry. The cleanser is designed to clean, smooth skin, add hydration and maintain moisture.


You apply two to three pumps to dry skin and then add water to lather it up to clean your face, and then rinse. It feels thick like a mud but easily foams up with the water. It left my skin feeling super soft and clean. I've used this cleanser morning and night for about two weeks now and still find it doesn't dry out my skin and keeps making if feel really clean and smooth. It also helps remove makeup which is fantastic. It's a nice compliment to the other Glam Glow products and the rest of my skincare routine.

This past weekend I changed my hair to a lavender shade that I've been wanting for a long time. I wanted to share it with you since I was so excited about it! It makes me feel ready for spring. Now all we need is for it to hurry up and get here.


I hope that you have an amazing week! Have you tried any Glam Glow products? Is there anything you've been wanting to do to your hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment