Monday 2 February 2015

Anastasia Liquid Lipsticks

Happy Monday! Today I wanted to share my thoughts with you about the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks. They come in twenty wonderful shades and retail for twenty dollars. The packaging is simple and pretty with silver and rose gold.


The lipstick goes on with a doe foot applicator in a liquid form and dries to a matte finish. The colour payoff is incredible, so you need very little product. Due to the matte nature of the finish I made sure to exfoliate and moisturize my lips before applying the lipstick. I selected the shades; Pure Hollywood, Lovely, Heathers (I had to), and Vintage. Pure Hollywood is very light nude that almost blends right in with my skin. Lovely is a nice neutral rosy pink. Vintage is a deep magenta purple, and Heathers is a deep warm burgundy red. My favourite shade is Heathers, which actually surprised me, because I thought it would be vintage in my favourite colour purple.


Pure Hollywood, Lovely, Vintage & Heathers


Other companies make similar liquid to matte lip products, but I enjoyed these a lot and am interested in trying more colours. They stayed on my lips for several hours. I would recommend removing and reapplying when you need a touch up instead of layering for the best effect. I hope that you enjoyed today's review and found it helpful.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo,
    I got it directly from their website : http://anastasiabeverlyhills.com/

    ReplyDelete