Thursday 8 January 2015

Essie Nail Polish

I hope that you've had a great start to 2015.  I've been enjoying it so far and working on planning goals for the year. Over the past little while I have grown my finger nails and gotten back into painting them. While wandering through the drugstore in the last few weeks, a big display of Essie nail polish caught my eye. There was such a wide range of colours to select from. I picked up a couple shades and have since gotten a couple more.


The shades are: Madison Ave Hue, Watermelon, Master Plan, Play Date and Wicked




The Essie polishes glide on so easily and look great on the nails. I applied two coats each time that I have worn them and have had great success with long wear. They are an affordable polish with a great finish. I think that they would be wonderful for trying out fun patterns and designs with. Currently they have come out with their Cashmere Matte collection and stay on trend. If you're looking for that or something classic, then I think that you will have luck with Essie. Happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment