Tuesday 13 January 2015

Glowing Skin With Glam Glow

Hello there, hope you had a great weekend! It's hard to believe that it's already the 13th of January. It has snowed quite a lot recently where I live, and the cold and heat in the house has caused my skin to be dry and flaky. I wanted to try something to exfoliate my face, particularly around the nose and forehead area. In late Fall I had picked up a Glam Glow set to try out. It contained a full size Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment and smaller sized Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment and Supermud Clearing Treatment. To rid my skin of flakiness I tried the Youthmud and followed it with the Thirstymud.



I applied the Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment for approximately ten minutes. It gave my skin a strong tingly sensation for the first couple of minutes and then it subsided. It took a several minutes for it to dry and set on my face.




Once I washed it off I noticed a huge improvement in the dry flaky areas of my face. My nose and forehead had been cleared up and were smooth. I was extremely pleased with the results. It had been a real problem area for me.



I followed up with the Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment which can be left on or rinsed off after several minutes. I chose to keep it on and wear it under my moisturizer and makeup. I will use the Youthmud again as a treatment as needed and continue with the Thirstymud as well. I hope you found this weeks review helpful. Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment