Tuesday 30 December 2014

Ten of My Favourite Products from 2014

I have had the opportunity to try out many beauty products, especially in the latter quarter of 2014. Below is a quick list of ten of my favourites and they have been placed in no particular order.


  1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
  2. Gerard Cosmetics Lip Gloss
  3. Makeup Forever HD Foundation
  4. Lime Crime Velvetines
  5. Josie Maran Argan Oil Light
  6. Tarte Lip Surgence
  7. Glam Glow Thirsty Mud Hydrating Treatment 
  8. Smashbox Masterclass III Palette
  9. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
  10. Fresh Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment and Sugar Lip Polish



There were certainly more wonderful products that I had the pleasure of trying, but wanted to share a short list of standouts. Hopefully you've enjoyed the holidays and Happy New Year! I'm looking forward to sharing many new product reviews with you in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment